At Dynamic Brands, we strive to create innovative, revolutionary products that make the golfing experience easier, more accessible and more enjoyable for players of all skills levels. We are a tight-knit team comprised of highly motivated collaborators and unconventional thinkers from all different backgrounds and experiences. Integrity is at the forefront of everything we do, and it drives our dedication and guides us to reach our full potential day in and day out. Our team members are vital to the continued success of our operation, and our unique company culture makes us one of Richmond’s greatest businesses to work for.
General responsibilities include:
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger set up and financial reports.
- Assists with annual external audits and reviews as well as local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Coordinate Monthly close activities, including margin and business operation analysis
- Assist in Treasury transactions and managing Corporate Credit cards.
- Provide backup responsibilities for Controller
- Financial analysis (both ad hock and monthly/quarterly)
- Assist with preparation of budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Assist with preparation and publication of timely monthly financial statements and quarterly board packages
- Assist with due diligence analysis for potential acquisitions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- General ledger experience.
- Detailed account reconciliation ability.
- Proven ability to use MS Excel at an intermediate/advanced level required.
- Experience working in and with a robust ERP system (NetSuite preferred).
- Must be detailed oriented, self-starter, persistent and able to multi-task.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, outstanding organization and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to establish rapport and positive working relationships with all levels of staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- 5+ year’s prior accounting experience.
- CPA preferred, not required
CLICK HERE to submit your resume for consideration.
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibility that are required of the employee. EEO.